Friday, February 6, 2015

Oh...Hey There...

So, I've been ignoring this silly blog.  I mean, it had gotten so that it was boring me and I was the one writing it.  So I stopped for a while.  And the while stretched out and now, here we are, almost two and a half years later.  My, how time flies.

I don't know if I'll be making posting a regular thing.  I spend a lot of time on Ravelry, so I have less need to write about my knitting.  Though I am still knitting a lot.  Right now I'm participating in the Loopy Academy, run by The Loopy Ewe, an amazing yarn shop out in Colorado.  I have three projects that I need to complete in the next four months, with the parameters for those projects set by Sheri (The Loopy Ewe's owner).  I've done the first one already, a slipped stitch cowl, and have started the second, which has to be striped.  (Another cowl.)  The last project had to be something felted...haven't decided on that one yet.  And I like the slipped stitch cowl well enough but I may be doing something else in its place...it's not really that impressive.

Reading...nothing has really thrilled me so far this year.  Right now I'm reading Sophie Hannah's reincarnation of Hercule Poirot...The Monogram Mystery.  It's...okay.  Something is slightly off with Poirot and his policeman sidekick, someone named Catchpool, is incredibly irritating.  Still, I'm sure there was something good I've read in the last couple of years that I should mention. 

And maybe I'll even remember how to add pictures!

Let's see how long I keep this up...if it seems to be sticking around, maybe I'll let people know...."She's ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck!"

1 comment:

Kaethe said...

Whether or not it becomes a regular thing, I'm delighted to see your font.